How to save $19,899,901
Over ten carats of sparkling beauty PLUS FREE stud earrings!
Now more than ever, it’s important to let our hearts be known to those we love. And, just because you’re stuck at home doesn’t mean your love can’t be going places. Give her a show stopping ring worthy of an auction house and watch the sparks fly!
A very rare, fancy vivid purplish-pink diamond weighing 10.64 carats just recently sold for $19,900,000 at Sotheby’s Hong Kong’s fall jewelry auction. Afforded the grade of an internally flawless gem, this marvel is part of an elite group comprising less than 4% of all pink diamonds.
The 20 Million Pink Ring, priced at just $99 is a dead ringer for this prestigious pink diamond. In fact, it’s visually clearer than a rare pink diamond, with absolutely no inclusions or cloudiness. The secret? The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®. This pristine stone is the perfect canvas for giving her the look of fine pink diamonds for a fraction of the price. It features all of the classic jeweler specifications, including color, clarity, cut and carat weight and is hard enough to cut glass.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be “in the pink.”
- 10 5/8 carats total weight
- (1)12x10mm Emerald cut The Ultimate DiamondAlternative®, Diamondaura® In Pink, 10ctw
- (2)6x2mm tappered cut the UltimateDiamond Alternative®, Diamondaura® In White, 1/5 Ctw
- (2)4x2mm Tappered cut theUltimate Diamond Alternative®, Diamondaura® In White, 1/8 Ctw
- Rhodium-finished.925 sterling silver
- 17mm Design
- sits 7 1/4mm high
- 2 1/2mm band width
- 8 grams
- available in whole sizes 5-10
- includes 1ctw Studs Pink the Ultimate DiamondAlternative®, Diamondaura®
Be the first to rate this! write a review