Pamirite of passage
Rare & exotic Pamirite
We’ve brought you a little something from the “Roof of the World”–– an exotic treasure from the East called pamirite. This sparkling golden pink stone was formed from volcanic activity on the highest peak in the Pamir Mountain range in Central Asia. For centuries this miracle of nature has been hiding in these ancient mountains that gave passage to thousands of merchants and adventurers along the Great Silk Road. Had 13th century European explorer Marco Polo known about pamirite, his explorations would have taken a most fortunate turn. Luckily, that fortune is all ours–– which means by Stauer standards–– it’s all yours!
The Pamirite Passage Pendant is your ticket to this rare and exotic stone, showcasing 2 ½ carats of this shimmering stone in a striking pear cut. Newly discovered rare stones typically garner a high price tag the jewelry world, but we go straight to the source and cut out the middleman. This means we’re your passage to affording rare and exotic gems.
- 4 1/2ctw
- Rose gold-finished .925 sterling silver setting
- (1) Pear cut 8x12mmPamarite
- (24) round 1.3mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (12)round 3.2mm "The Ultimate Diamond ALternative, Diamondaura"
- (2) round 3.5mm"The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (2) Bagette cut 2.5x3.5mm"The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- Design 20mm x 14.80mm
- Chain not included, recommended #24377
- 3 grams
Be the first to rate this! write a review